Awards and Commissions
- Jerwood Open Forest
- National Open Art Competition
- The Derwent Art Prize
- ING Discerning Eye Exhibition
- Environmental Photographer of the Year
- Sunday Times Watercolour Competition
- abstract critical
- Jerwood Drawing Prize
- Discerning Eye Drawing Bursary
- Jerwood Painting Fellowships
Environmental Photographer of the Year 2013 [06/02/2013]
The 2013 exhibitors have now been selected more...
Daiwa Foundation Art Prize
The Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation is a UK charity, established in 1988 with the generous support of Daiwa Securities Co Ltd. Its purpose is to support closer links between Britain and Japan in all fields of activity, including the visual arts. This is the second Daiwa Foundation Art Prize. It offers artists the unique opportunity to gain an insight into Japans visual arts sector.